Thursday, July 5, 2012

Vida Vegan Con Tix & Stuff

It looks like summer has made its way back to Portland for a visit after a week of rain and grey skies.  Woohoo!  Things have been a little off around here lately with odd work schedules, moving family members, and the comeback of seasonal allergies.  Food has been of the quick and easy variety.


Smoothies, smoothies, smoothies.  This one was some sort of raspberry almond butter concoction.  Yum.


And the standard, but never tiresome, bowls involving quinoa, greens, avo, and sriracha.  I could really eat this for every meal and be very content.  

So, next week is a big week from me.  I'm looking forward to some awesome news and I have a new project in the works that I'll finally get to tell you about!  Oh, and this:



I stalked registration for VVC 2013 this time around and got my early bird ticket 4 minutes after they were released!  (Last year I waited too long to buy a ticket and they sold out.) Is anyone else going?  OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!



8 comments:

  1. I went last year! I'm actually visiting Portland about a month before the con, which is sad! Well actually it's super happy because I still get to go to Portland. :) Yay for your tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun there! I am also from Portland as well! I will keep an eye out for your posts relating to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! Wish inwas going! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't bought a VVC ticket yet but I'm still hoping to go, or at the very least, be in town at the time. The smoothie looks great and thick, and agreed ! with the avo/quinoa bowl! Stuff like that is so perfect and you really CAN eat it for every meal because there are so many variations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! I am sure you will have an amazing time and I can't wait to see all of the fun things you do there! The smoothie and quinoa bowl look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how exciting!! i'm so happy for you! and that smoothie looks like it is bursting with flavor! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. I've found it really useful. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like fun! is it expensive?

    ReplyDelete